Our privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection for your personal data. We do not rent, sell, exchange or provide personally identifiable information to any third-party organization.
What Information Do We Collect?
Permission-based Collection of Information:
At different places on our site, depending upon the feature you use (i.e. apply online), you may be asked to volunteer personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and some other health-related information. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. We respect your privacy. Your email address and personal information will not be sold or traded by us or any of the third-party we use to manage our surveys and email newsletter lists.
Automatic Collection of Information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor's IP address
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time the site was accessed
- The address of the Web site that linked to us (referrer URL)
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the website at any time or in any manner.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we gather on our website automatically and with your permission is used by us in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure and analyze Web site utilization
- Modify and enhance the Web site, improve content and design
- Determine the need for new programs and services
- Respond to your requests
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
- Distribute news and other health information requested by Web visitors
- Notify visitors about updates to our Website
- Determine the effectiveness of health promotion and marketing programs
Where you have agreed to receive email or SMS marketing communications from us, we may provide your email address or mobile phone number in an encrypted format to social media companies, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube, or to digital advertising networks that are providing services to us by displaying our advertising to you on those social media platforms and other websites, as well as identifying audiences with interests similar to yours.
You can opt out of your data being used to display advertising to you by contacting our IT Support Team [email protected]. However, this will not prevent our advertisements being shown to you on a randomised basis or based on cookie data and may mean that you stop receiving marketing communications from us more generally.
Many Web sites now use "cookies" to provide useful features to their visitors by providing customizable and personalized services.
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. You should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
You have a number of rights regarding your personal data. These are:
• The right to be informed of data that is processed about you;
• The right to request access to your data, to be provided within 30 days of the request or 2 months for complex cases at no cost except under certain circumstances;
• The right to rectify information held, to be corrected within 30 days of the request or 2 months for complex cases;
• The right to erasure- where appropriate and possible, your data can be deleted at your request. This will apply only where the Company recording the information is no longer necessary or they do not have an overriding legitimate interest to do so;
• The right to data portability- under certain circumstances you can request to copy of transfer your information from one IT environment to another.